Friday, January 6, 2012

Home-spiration

After purchasing our wonderful home and future goat farm in Texas...I will elaborate on that in another post...I have been feverishly stalking blogs, scanning pinterest, and spending way too much time on housebeautiful.com looking for decor ideas.  One of my new OBSESSIONS is Christine at Bijou and Boheme.  Her taste is impeccable, and her writing style is super fun.
So, I need everyone's opinion.  Where do I start decorating a house?  Is it picking a paint color, a piece of furniture or fabric?  For now, I have been scouring fabric stores trying to find something that tickles my fancy.  Here are a couple inspiration pieces...


3 comments:

The Queen Family said...

I say build from your theme - the fabric!!

Laurin said...

Completely agree with the previous- fabric is so fun! And thank you for introducing me to the latest blog I blackout on- Bijou and Boheme!

shae said...

i really like the fabrics above...can't wait to see what you do and hopefully to help some!!