Saturday, December 5, 2009

Working as a "married team"

As an old married woman (I have been married for 2 years and 2 months now!), I believe that the key to a happy marriage is being a team. As simple as this sounds, it can make all the difference in the world, if a husband and a wife have hobbies together, cook together, clean together, etc. For instance, Bo is an amazing photographer. He can take portraits or landscapes, and with turn of a few knobs on his fancy camera, adjust the photo into art. So, when he goes out to take pictures, I love to go with him. I often point out a "picture perfect" scene, and he snaps away. Many times, we end the day at sunset, maybe have a glass of wine or two, and we know we spent the day as a team, working together.
Here are a couple of my favorite pictures he has taken!


No comments: