Thursday, October 15, 2009

What Jimmy Dean can do for you



I have to admit it...I love these commercials. Now, I realized eating greasy, sausagey, cheesy breakfast sandwiches can't be that healthy. Well, you're half right. Jimmy Dean D-lights is a breakfast sandwich made with turkey sausage and whole wheat bread and has only 260 calories.
Even though it has been reported over...and over...and over...(you catch my drift), breakfast is a MUST! Let me think of a couple excuses you may give: you don't have time, there isn't anything healthy, you aren't hungry in the morning. Now let me give you some tips:
1. Try not to eat late at night. This technique also works well for getting your ass out of bed. Some people say the joy of life gets then out of bed, but I can honestly say Kellog's Red Berries cereal get me out of bed everyday.
2. If time is of the essence, grab something portable, like a healthy breakfast sandwich or a breakfast bar (Read the label! Some of these can be filled with sugar.)
3. Chug a glass of water before breakfasts. This is a personal tip, and I am not sure if there is any research behind it. However, it gets your day started off right, right?

So, go out there my little munchkins and munch your morning away!

No comments: