Monday, November 2, 2009

Beer..."the universal language for men" and Cancer



This is totally awesomo! (and I do mean "o"). I love that someone is getting out there, getting the message heard. Everyone knows I love my docs (especially you, Lovebug), but sometimes the way they explain things can leave you just staring at the extra long nose hair coming out of their nose, and thinking "was that English or Swahili?" People need someone to talk to them in their language, and if that means over a brew or two, I think that is rad! The things is, people listen more to family and friends than they do to the "experts." So, grab a beer (or martini, if that is the way you ride) and talk about HEALTH! The point is, friends don't let friends not get their no-man's land or their boobies felt up and checked.

No comments: