Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Health and Fitness

As the morning sun peaks its nose through my window, the dogs stretch their legs, my cat jumps on my stomach and my mind immediately starts thinking of the hundred and one things on the agenda today. Has you ever had that feeling? Many times I feel like my mind is a little mosquito, buzzing, swirling, whizzing around trying to find a place to land. With all the chaos surrounding my life, I sometimes dread workouts. How can I find the 30 minutes to drive to the gym, find a place between sweaty Fabios and drive 30 minutes home? I don't. I believe health and fitness is a lifestyle. It isn't pushing yourself to be miserable. It comes from the inside and plays out in every adventure you have and every bite you eat.
Over the next few months, this blog is going to focus on how to incorporate healthy living into a chaotic life. So let's get started!

No comments: