Wednesday, September 30, 2009

My health care reform

Let me hold your hand.  I will walk you to the water.  I will tickle your throat and that will force you to drink the water.  Better yet, let's just make it Kool-Aid.  Besides the Jim Jones Kool-Aid just imagine the big red picture of sugary goodness busting through the wall of your house saying "Hey kids drink up.  I support the local vascular surgeon and endocrinologist as well as all of those companies that make dressing supplies that allow nurses to wrap your nasty ass rotting diabetic foot." Then the Marlboro Man rides up on a camel and stuffs a cigarette on the kids mouth as says "Start puffing son-of-a-bitch,  this will make your stinky ass foot fall off faster." True healthcare reform is in the hand of the Marlboro Man.

No comments: